Ultra Viral Resist Capsules
We are excited to offer a great new product – Nature’s Best Relief’s ULTRA VIRAL RESIST!
BUY NOW! Quantities are extremely limited.
Adding ULTRA VIRAL RESIST to your morning and evening meals gives you 13 different plant and herb extracts.
The veggie capsules contain Oregano, Sage, Holy Basil Leaf, Fennel Seed, Garlic, Lemon Balm, Rosemary, Peppermint, Licorice, Astragalus, Ginger, American Ginseng, Dandelion Root, and Magnesium Stearate.
These herbs have been known for centuries in many cultures to have possible health benefits.*
- 120 Capsules (1 month supply)
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare), Sage Powder, Holy Basil Leaf (Rami Tulsi – Ocimum sanctum), Fennel Seed Powder (Foeniculum Vulgare), Garlic Extract Allicin 2%, Lemon Balm Powder Extract 4:1 (Melissa Officinalis), Peppermint Leaf Powder (Mentha Piperta), Rosemary Powder, Licorice Root Extract, Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus; Huang Qi), Ginger Root Powder (Zingiber Official; Gan Jiang), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale), Magnesium Stearate. Contained in a Hypromellose Capsule.
- Contains NO CBD or Hemp
|*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.|
Directions: Take two (2) capsules with meals daily.
*Note: You or your health care provider may decide that a different amount is more appropriate for you.
- 1oz / 30ml
- Servings per container: Approximately 200
- Amount of cannabis extract per serving: 100mg
- Dropper included
- Contains: Hemp Oil, All-Natural Flavors
- Pain relief
- Stress relief
- Inflammation relief
- Relief from muscle soreness from sports, exercise or recreational activities
- Calming effects
Week 1: Orally ingest 10 drops, three times daily.
Week 2: Decrease to 3 drops, three times daily.
For topical use only: Apply 3 drops or more to affected area and rub in thoroughly.
*Note: You or your health care provider may decide that a different amount is more appropriate for you. We recommend that you to listen to your body.
Full-Spectrum Hemp contains the full range of cannabinoids found naturally in the plant. This provides much better therapeutic benefits. Our strains were selectively chosen based on their potency and effectiveness and are the exclusive, proprietary strain used at all of our hemp farms.
Will this get me high?
Due to federal laws all Hemp products must be extracted from hemp plants and not marijuana plants. By definition, hemp contains less than 0.3% THC (3/10 of a 1 percent), meaning that the extract will only contain negligible amounts of THC. These trace amounts will definitely not get you high nor result in a failed drug test; unless there are extremely high amounts ingested.